Clarifying Toner Pads use purifying active ingredients to relieve breakouts while improving the clarity and quality of the skin.
- Reduces congestion
- Reduces oil production
- Provides antibacterial-like properties
- Soothes cystic breakouts
- Enhances cellular turnover
- Glycolic Acid (2%) is a deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. It provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
- Salicylic Acid (2%) penetrates the pores to dissolve impacted sebum that causes blackheads. It exfoliates the skin and reduces redness and inflammation associated with pustular breakouts.
- Tea Tree Oil provides antiseptic-like properties to reduce the spread of infectious material that encourages acne. It naturally reduces oil production without stripping the skin of protective barriers that prevent future breakouts.
Tips for Use:
- For acneic skin, use the Clarifying Toner Pads after cleansing 2 – 3 times per week, and adjust the frequency up or down based on the number of breakouts.
- For oily skin, use the Clarifying Toner Pads daily to dissolve the excess oil. If a client’s skin feels dry and flaky, reduce usage to 2 – 3 times per week to keep receiving the benefits without too much drying effect.
- Do not remove the product; allow it to remain on the skin.
- Avoid getting into the eyes. Flush completely if contact occurs.
- Always use sunscreen when using this product.
Clarifying Toner Pads