Mint Lip Hydrator is now sold out.
- Dry or dehydrated lips
- Shea Butter is ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection) while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax is used in personal care products to help thicken formulations and improve stability, while also helping to retain moisture. Its emulsifying properties can assist with the mixing of water and oil ingredients, for improved evenness in products.
- Squalane is a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect it from the harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Lactobacillus exhibits a mutualistic relationship with the human body, as it protects the host against potential invasions by pathogens, and in turn, the host provides a source of nutrients.
- Peppermint Oil is cooling and stimulating to the lips.
Mint Lip Hydrator